Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Major Activities of the Job:
Administration of Downstream production activities:
- Assist in the review BPRs, SOPs, logbooks, and monitoring charts for completion and assurance of accuracy of all documents as per GMP guidelines.
- Train technical staff to comply with cGMP, HSE, and SOP requirements.
- Participate in deviation investigations.
- Coordinate activities within the cP department (Absorptions, Upstream, and MWS).
Health, Safety, Environment:
- Wear appropriate PPE when performing tasks.
- Escalate any potential hazards and help develop proposed solutions.
- Participate in HSE checks and inspection.
- Follow safety procedures.
Purification and sterile filtration of cP Production:
- Operation of centrifuges for the purification of cP antigens.
- Operation of column chromatography for the purification of cP antigens.
- Operation of ultrafiltration units used for processing cP antigens.
- Sterile filtration of cP antigens using aseptic technique and tube welder.
- Perform and prepare for analytical tests such as Lowry, Bradford and SDS-PAGE.
Administration of Data Information for cP Production:
- Complete SAP transactions in a timely, accurate manner;
- Perform Pharm Net Web activities;
- Enter data accurately and in a timely manner such as Shop Floor Data, LIMs, Master, and Change Request Forms.
Process improvement and development:
- Assist in the implementation of facility, equipment, and process improvement projects;
- Assist in the execution and writing of documents (specifications, protocols and reports) relating to facility, equipment, and process improvement of production process;
- Modification of SOPs and BPRs for new processes in accordance with change control policies;
- Perform IQ, OQ, and PQ for new equipment.
Preparation of Trending reports and SPC data analysis:
- Assist with implementation of corrective actions in production.
- Assisting CCR,CAPA as needed.
- Participate in keeping the production area in a tidy, GMP manner, following 5S guideline (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, and sustain).
- Disinfect area as required in SOP.
- Assist to ensure loading dock and hallways are clean and unobstructed by materials or equipment, garbage is discarded daily to designated area outside production.
- Assist to ensure office area is kept in a tidy clean manner.
- Supply airlock with gowning materials.
- Animate visual management tools.
- No employee has a proprietary right to an activity or group of activities. Activities may be changed or reassigned to meet the needs of the operations.
- Minimum four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioengineering
- Preferred two (2) year Masters Degree (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioengineering), plus a minimum of three (3) years of previous relevant experience in a laboratory, pharmaceutical, or Biotech Company.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Aseptic techniques, Microbiology and cGMP practices.
- Strong mechanical skills and problem solving ability. Experience in setting-up, operating, trouble-shooting and cleaning machinery as per SOPs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make quick decisions in accordance with SOPs and training.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to enter data accurately and in a timely manner.
Hours Of Work:
- Inclusive from Thursday to Monday: 1:30 p.m. to 9:30 pm.
This is subject to change at any time and it should not be construed as limiting the right of the company to make such change to meet the requirements of the operation.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.