Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Major Activities of the Job:
Engineering Drawing Management:
- Responsible for maintaining the Engineering Drawing Management System (EDMS).
- Responsible for maintaining official and unofficial documents according to Engineering Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring hard copy drawings (Master/Validated/Project) are stored in flat files in documentation room.
- Responsible for Master and Validated hard copy drawings that are revised are archived (flat files and EDMS).
- Receive all project drawings and file in designated directory on the file server.
Computer Aided Design (CAD):
- Responsible for updating Engineering drawings as per approved change controls, master drawing change request, renovations and projects.
- Responsible for creation of Engineering drawings in EDMS as per CAD manual.
- Responsible for maintaining the Engineering CAD manual.
- Responsible for coordinating and completing computer aided design requirements.
Master Drawing Change Request (MDCR):
- Responsible for coordinating the Engineering Master Drawing Change Request process.
- Responsible for completing received Master Drawing Change requests.
- Responsible for coordinating documentation/redline drawing storage.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining electronic copies of Engineering Master Drawing Change Request forms and supporting documentation.
- Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks. (Drawing updates, creation, and hard/electronic copy request).
- Responsible for searching flat files, EDMS and electronic drawing folders for existing as-built drawings for project managers and contractors.
- Responsible for providing drawing support for various departments on site.
- Responsible for processing internal and external Engineering Drawing requests.
- Responsible for assisting external contractors as required.
Develop and Maintain a library of facility drawing specifications and blocks:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standard drawing title blocks.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a library of electrical symbols all within current industry standards.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a library of mechanical symbols all within current industry standards.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining company standard pen sets and pen styles.
Work within the policies, procedures and regulations as required by the Company and under the Occupational Health and Safety Act:
- Responsible for ensuring work performed is within approved standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring work performed is in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Responsible for training and supporting additional CAD users as required.
- No employee has a proprietary right to an activity or group of activities. Activities may be changed or reassigned to meet the needs of the operations.
- Minimum three (3) year College Diploma (Architectural/Mechanical/Electrical/Structural Technology)
- Preferred four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree (Architectural/Mechanical/Electrical/Structural Engineer) plus a minimum of two (2) years of relevant previous work experience
- Knowledge of cGMP Standards
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software packages
- Engineering Document Management Systems