BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Senior Project Manager. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Are you a seasoned project management professional who can lead by example and provide coaching and mentorship to a team of Project Managers on world-class project management standards of practice and excellence in client service? If so, apply now!
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Act as the primary communication conduit between BioVectra and clients, including internal advocacy for the client project
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, internal/external relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues.
- Offer leadership to core project team(s) by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to Project Managers on project management principles and best practices.
- Utilize a strategic level of technical and operational program knowledge to engage operational leadership and provide proactive clarity to all contributors during all key project inflection points to drive the best potential outcome.
- Participate as part of the contract acquisition team during late-stage discussions to finalize the contract.
- Utilize internal project management tracking and reporting tools to always keep the project status current and visible.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Collaborate with Administrative Services to deliver orders on time and in accordance with client requirements and contractual commitments.
- Conduct regular project reviews, as well as retrospective analysis following completion of a project, to ensure opportunities for improvement in future project management process are identified, documented, and implemented.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the PMO Playbook, including best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- University Degree. B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Engineering preferred.
- M.Sc. would be considered an asset.
- PMP Designation would be considered an asset
- Minimum eight (8) years of project management, or similar, experience in an outsourcing industry, preferably the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industries, or pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical/generics product management experience.
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence Negotiating skills.
Closing Date: June 16, 2020Apply Now