Reference No. R2655330
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
This position is responsible as the Marketing Manager for vaccines. This position is responsible to define and drive the overall strategy for this portfolio with oversight from management and input from the cross-functional ComOps team including Medical and Policy. When it comes to implementation this individual is responsible to lead the cross-functional team to ensure strategic alignment, effective tactical implementation, impactful stakeholder management, risk mitigation and supply management such that the overall franchise objectives are met both in the short and long term.
Key Responsibilities :
• Development and implementation of marketing platforms with a focus on optimizing ROI in order to contribute to Sales and Profit Margin objectives and ensure that commercial and strategic objectives are achieved.
• Ensure cross-functional teams are aligned with strategic imperatives
• Life-cycle management for portfolio.
• Lead projects in collaboration with local and global cross-functional teams and external partners (Agencies, PAAB and ASC).
• Develop and maintain effective working relationship with Global counterparts to ensure alignment to global strategies and plans.
• Evaluate financial and production forecasts through participation in Demand Review Process meetings and updating product forecasts in SAP.
• Support other operational activities including business planning processes (long range plan and budget).
• Accountable for the managing specific projects and tracking of activities as it pertains to the Canadian BU.
Key Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Minimum two to three (2-3) years direct Sales, in vaccine or pharmaceutical industries preferred.
• Minimum three to five (3-5) years product management experience or equivalent in related area.
• Business planning skills.
• Proven experience in project leadership/management and project team contribution.
• MBA or graduate degree an asset.
• Fluency in English, with additional skills in French as an asset.
• Willing to travel within and outside of country (up to 20%) as required to meet business needs.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.Apply Now