Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on immunology, rare diseases/rare blood disorders, neurology/multiple sclerosis and oncology, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
- Lead and develop brand plan for Dupilumab based on patient centric-approach and deep customer insights to create differentiated brand value and establish conditions to maximize long term brand potential.
- Using strategic thinking and expert knowledge of the brand planning process, lead cross-functional teams to develop long-range strategy plans to support current and future indications.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding P&L (revenue and profitability) targets for Dupilumab.
- Evaluate market environment using all available data on all customers and patients and clearly communicate a full understanding of key dynamics.
- Fully grasp atopic dermatitis treatment dynamics and care path. Refine market understanding, anticipation of the evolving market, ongoing trial outcomes understanding and related immediate plans of action.
- Analyze, strategize, organize and drive timely execution of annual brand plan to achieve superior results; Implement the brand positioning and align all messaging and tactics to it.
- Develop strategic scenarios and financials supported by clear assumptions; Critically evaluate and lead the prioritization of strategies and tactics.
- Effectively manage third party agencies to maximize / optimize the resources (negotiate timelines, priorities, challenge the agency to optimize their resources, including media and national ad campaigns.
- Ensure alignment of marketing activities with global brand team and contribute to global activities to support the brand vision for Dupilumab.
- Set clear field force objectives to achieve brand objectives, partnering with regional sales managers to translate strategy to execution.
- Proactively identify key customer insights by gathering and analyzing information from different sources. Interact with key customers and patients to fully understand their needs.
- Understand atopic dermatitis in terms of disease epidemiology, diagnosis rates, barriers to disease management, current disease options, pros and cons of different treatment options.
- Manage promotional and assigned non-product expense budgets.
- Strong knowledge of omnichannel marketing strategy, implementation and associated KPIs.
- In conjunction with Government Affairs and Market Access personnel, secure / maintain reimbursement for assigned product in all provinces and with private payers
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales meetings.
- Manage national / local advisory groups and treatment guidelines/consensus statements.
- Business travel required within Canada (regular) and internationally (sporadic).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years product management experience or equivalent in related area or at least two years of experience in a related position (ex: Sales Management, Professional Education, Analytics).
- Knowledge of dermatology space preferred.
- Experience with patient-access programs to support payor market.
- Experience selling a biologic in a highly competitive and developed market preferred.
- Technical marketing skills (needs, segmentation, SWOT analyses, creation of competitive strategies, risk assessment) and stay abreast of new marketing trends.
- Working knowledge of reimbursement on provincial and private payer levels.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong results orientation i.e. has a proactive, business-oriented focus with the resolve to set challenging goals and demonstrate the commitment and persistence to achieve them.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to function effectively and easily at all levels of the organization.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and marketing ability skills with a proven ability to innovate.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English, with additional skills in French as an asset.
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, email and presentation software.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.