Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and multifunctional biotherapeutics. Zymeworks’ suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
Zymeworks is seeking a hands-on Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition who will be responsible for leading the development and execution of Zymeworks’ talent acquisition strategies that are aligned with the company’s culture and future growth. Working in partnership with the HR leadership team, senior leaders and functions throughout the organization, the Senior Manager will lead the development, execution and sustainment of innovative and high-quality practices in branding, sourcing, interviewing, selection and onboarding while maintaining a focus on diversity and inclusion.
This position will report to the Vice President, Human Resources and will be based in Seattle, WA.
- Develops innovative and robust sourcing and recruitment strategies to support Zymeworks' future growth and ensures a high-quality candidate experience.
- Directs and manages full cycle recruiting efforts including branding, sourcing, interviewing, selection, onboarding, talent metrics and analytics.
- Evaluates current hiring processes and introduces best-practices to improve efficiencies while streamlining and enhancing the overall candidate experience.
- Drives the development and delivery of a strong employment brand and employee value proposition that are aligned with Zymeworks’ vision to attract and hire exceptional and diverse talent.
- Tracks, analyzes and utilizes key talent metrics and analytics to support current and future hiring needs.
- Leverages subject matter expertise to coach and train hiring managers on interviewing best practices and approaches.
- Manages relationship with external sourcing partners and represents the company at strategic recruiting events.
- Fosters effective and collaborative working relationships with fellow employees, management and external partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Commerce or related field and 8+ years of recruitment experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of talent acquisition activities and best practices including branding, sourcing, interviewing, selection and onboarding.
- Expert in HR employment laws that pertain to recruiting.
- Proven experience partnering with senior leaders and developing and leading a talent acquisition strategy.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to effectively work with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage concurrent deliverables and work effectively in a challenging, results oriented environment.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Why Work for Us?
Zymeworks’ employees are passionate, engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. We are excited by the cutting-edge science and technology, the endless possibilities this union holds and the sheer opportunity to be a part of something big. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at www.zymeworks.com.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please apply online at https://zymeworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=192. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.Apply Now