RESILIENCE is creating the first sustainable ecosystem for advanced biopharmaceutical manufacturing. We’re building a robust, dynamic, and diverse network of manufacturing capability and talent – investing in innovation every step of the way.
We provide high-tech, end-to-end manufacturing and development solutions to ensure the medicines of today and tomorrow are accessible to all in need. This includes complex medicines, such as cell and gene therapies, viral vectors, and vaccines; as well as proteins and the next generation of medicines.
RESILIENCE believes in access to quality and innovation for all. Our adaptive facilities serve partners big and small. We continuously invest in R&D for next generation manufacturing and development, freeing our partners to focus on the discoveries that impact lives.
We offer customized and scalable processes, the highest quality and regulatory capabilities, and world-class facilities. Through manufacturing that’s faster, more flexible, and less risky, we safeguard the quality of critical medicines and protect the resilience of a vital supply chain.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparation of accrual entries, monthly financial reports and analysis, quarterly financial statements and assisting in annual audit.
- Prepare monthly customer invoices and supporting schedule, including cash application
- Review and update revenue recognition schedule using percentage of completion.
- Prepare monthly accrual for pass through materials revenue
- Prepare research and position papers on complex accounting issues specifically related to revenue recognition for all new customers and changes in scope of work.
- Monthly cost of sales analysis
- Prepare monthly buffer inventory consumption entry
- Prepare quarterly inventory provision for obsolescence
- Review and prepare monthly labour entries
- Review account reconciliations at month end and year end.
- Support year-end closure with auditors.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- CPA designation or nearing completion.
- Experience/knowledge of IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Microsoft GP Dynamics and Management Reporter experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in project accounting and percentage of completion accounting and in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment an asset.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with Project Management Team, Operations and other departments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
While we appreciate your interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Resilience Biotechnologies Inc. (RESILIENCE), will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to directly Resilience Biotechnologies Inc. (RESILIENCE), or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Resilience Biotechnologies Inc. (RESILIENCE), Human Resources team.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references, and criminal records checks (for which a pardon has not been granted).
Resilience Biotechnologies Inc. (RESILIENCE), is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known to Human Resources.Apply Now