Resolute Workforce Solution (subsidiary of Brevitas Consulting Inc.) is dedicated to helping organizations achieve tangible results and lasting improvements via successful project delivery, continuous process improvement and effective management of change. We serve businesses in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceuticals, Medical Cannabis, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic Scientist – Quality Control /Analytical Excellence to join our team as in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Employ in-depth technical knowledge in the field of analytical chemistry and biochemistry experiments
- Independently design and implement a series of experiments
- Write technical protocols and reports describing the experiments and their outcome
- Review required documentation and raw data packages prior to submission to Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure adherence to cGMPs and applicable regulatory requirements
- Communicate to the appropriate decision makers to give recommendations to improve processes. Ensure adherence to cGMPs and quality control throughout the process
- Minimum Master of Science
- Experience in Chemical and Biochemical Analytical Techniques and Project Management skills
- Background in Test Method Validation and verification procedures and strategies
- Demonstrate application of scientific knowledge and report technical writing ability
- Good documentation/writing, organizational and communication skills required, in addition to expert level in technical (process) and analytical methods
Upon successful completion of probation, you will also be enrolled in our benefit programs
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death
- Long Term Disability
- Dental and Healthcare
TO APPLY CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON OR:
E-mail your resume in MSWord or PDF format to email@example.com with following details in the e-mail: Subject Line: Scientist – Quality Control /Analytical Excellence : FIRST NAME, LAST NAME.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only contact the candidates whose qualifications match closely to the job requirements.
Resolute Workforce Solution welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Apply Now