At ITR Laboratories Canada INC
Our Mission is to bring new medicines to the world which relieve patients suffering from serious diseases.
ITR Laboratories Canada has been servicing the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for over 30 years and has established itself as a trusted partner worldwide in Drug Safety Testing. We are actively seeking a Scientist- Analytical Department- Analytical Chemistry (HPLC/GC) to join our team as we continue to expand our reach and services.
The Scientist will be responsible for developing Analytical Chemistry assays. They will write new standard operation procedures (SOP’s) and update current SOP’s to current GLP regulatory requirements. In addition, they will be acting as Study Director or Analytical Principal Investigator for designated preclinical or clinical studies in a CRO environment. Analytical data integrity, on time reporting, and meeting project budgets are all critical aspect of supporting client project goals.
- Research and development for high performance liquid chromatography – UV/Fluorescence/ ELSD detection methods, or gas chromatography – mass spectrometry methods, for a variety of different dose formulation or inhalation samples.
- Conduct analytical pre-clinical and clinical studies in compliance with the Study Plan/ Amendments, GLPs, SOPs, and current industry best practices.
- Interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results on Analytical projects (validation and sample analysis).
- Co-ordinate results with various Clients, Consultants and Toxicology Study Directors.
- Generate reports, or reporting of results, within study timelines, and ensure any deviations/exception events are acceptable, including their impact on study data.
- Respond to QA comments on each phase of a study.
- Keep up to date with respect to pertinent regulatory developments in the industry.
- Write, review and apply all relevant SOPs.
- Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field).
- A minimum of 3 Years Scientific experience of project management in a CRO environment.
- Passion for Analytical Chemistry in a preclinical CRO environment.
- Excellent understanding of dose formulation analysis and the associated regulations.
- Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (HPLC/GC).
- Passion for regulatory agency guidance (OECD, FDA).
A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in data interpretation and report writing.
- Bilingual English and French
This position offers:
- Permanent full-time position,
- Group insurance plan and group RRSP.
- A stimulating and friendly work environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now