Job Description Summary
To support STEMCELL’s growth, the company has implemented the full scope of SAP S/4 from finance to extended warehouse management, connected to various other applications.
To support the solution and to continue building on the foundation laid, we are looking for an SAP business systems analyst which will configure, integrate, develop and sustain best technology solutions, continually driving innovation.
The SAP analyst will be focused on Quality Management (QM), Inventory Management (IM) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), joining our team in the part of the business focussed on quality assurance, quality control, inventory management, and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and tactical support of our global day-to-day SAP S/4 production activities
- Conduct problem solving and troubleshooting of the SAP Applications and its components for interoperability, configurations and user interfaces
- Gather details and requirements to consistently monitor, optimise, automate, and innovate SAP processes specifically within quality management, inventory management and delivery (SAP QM/IM/EWM).
- Provide SAP systems analysis, prepare functional specifications aligned to business requirements for development work where required
- Analyze Service Requests, Problem Tickets and Change Requests and recommend changes to address requests.
- Support a variety of projects through configuration, unit testing of SAP configurations and development work
- Evolve the global solution, using SAP and non-SAP systems, to most effectively meet the business needs.
- Plan and lead performance, stress and other capacity testing scenarios on the SAP landscape and the management of transport requests.
- Ensure documentation and communication elements are maintained and meet the corporate standards.
- Provide quality control on outsourced work
- Provide technical expertise on SAP roles/authorizations
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SAP functional design (experience in the modules SAP QM/IM/EWM)
- Preference given to SAP S/4 HANA / Fiori experience plus ABAP
- Proven ability to deliver SAP solutions with strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills to ensure projects are delivered in scope, on time and within budget
- Knowledgeable about agile methodology
- Team building skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with business leaders, IT peers and key vendors
- High degree of curiosity, continuously learning new topics, concepts and technologies
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!Apply Now