Reference No. R2640752
Department: Reliability Engineering
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Reliability Professional is a key stakeholder for the life cycle management of all facility and process systems on site.
• Deploy Reliability & Industry 4.0 methodologies and procedures to identify and minimize facility and equipment risks associated to platform operations (capacity, quality, cost or compliance).
• Proactively Target, production related Bad actors to reduce downtime by applying Reliability principles of Failure Elimination. Support ETS APUs, Lead Investigators and Production Compliance Managers with Investigations for, Root Cause Analysis on Deviations or Simple testing methods for Equipment issues, this include implementing appropriate CAPAs.
• Utilize RCM tools (Root Cause Analysis, Reliability modeling, FMEA’s, Failure reporting, Statistical Process control monitoring, etc.), Key performance indicators, engineering approaches, the CMMS, other historical data, and world class practices to improve equipment reliability and performance.
• Support Master data activities as it relates to equipment hierarchy, criticality & registration, spare parts creation/modification & stock quantity, PM work order assessments and Documentation control.
• Work with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new & modified installations. Review adherence to life cycle asset management principles, that include review for maintainability and access, providing input on new equipment selection, defining spare part requirements, communicating PM/ PdM expectations, participating in final check-out of new installations, defining Reliability related training requirements, and supporting development of Engineering/Maintenance Standards.
• Deploy systems (Risk mitigation & Predictive) for effective strategies on new and existing equipment. Develop, implement, and manage the Predictive Maintenance program to incorporate cost effective predictive and other non-destructive technologies to improve equipment reliability and performance.
• Manage Obsolescence through, Risk analysis reports for Production and Identification of Functional Equivalency parts for MRO team. Support Site and/or Building Risk Registry through, Bi-annual Long-term asset plan analysis and Obsolescence report for high risk Systems/Equipment.
• Support Building Shutdowns, through proactive review of PM task lists, associated parts (MMs) of the task and correct them as required for smooth execution, as required.
• Support the development of a strong Maintenance Safety Culture (for both internal and external employees).
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintain good documentation practices to track all work history and improve data analysis. Educate/train the department on the value of building accurate equipment histories for trending purposes & reliability improvement.
• Minimum university bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum five (5) years of previous relevant experience in manufacturing, maintenance, engineering environments; including two (2) or more working with maintenance personnel (both internal and contracted) in a Reliability Engineering role in pharmaceutical industry.
• In-depth understanding and experiences in Industry 4.0/ Lean / Six Sigma / TPM methodology.
• Strong understanding of all trades, current Maintenance best practices, Reliability tools and processes, GMP/GLP, and common issues addressed by Maintenance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to pro-actively, and cooperatively work with cross functional teams.
• Professional Engineer of Ontario (P. Eng) is an asset.
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification is an asset.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.Apply Now