This person will lead acquisition, generation, and interpretation of structured and unstructured clinical and scientific data to support medical and business objectives and obligations. He/she will report directly into the Global Head of Evidence Generation Strategy RD.
He/she will coordinate with Rare Medical Therapeutic teams, Rare Research and Development teams and external partners in executing global medical evidence generation strategy for key priority assets in alignment with the global brand strategy. Main activities include coordinating several operational activities with key stakeholders, including vendors as needed; and executing global priority projects with cross functional teams.
- Execute new data generation projects specifically designed to meet stakeholders’, payers’, and access decision-makers’ needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on data generation projects including developing new data sources and new questions to address.
- Manage project critical paths and interdependencies. Can provide oversight and track performance on individual projects.
- Identify a broader range of digital tools for data acquisition (e.g., online surveys, dedicated smartphone apps, wearable technology, etc.) and able to integrate them for studies.
- Apply the concept of data platforms/ data networks and algorithms to evidence generation in medical, by contributing to data platforms/ data networks and by allowing multiple analytical “use cases”.
- Provide guidance on the trends, preferences and new ways internal and external stakeholders consume scientific information and embrace the convenience of digital channels that provide content on-demand as well as barriers and concepts of information overload.
- Build strong interactions with key stakeholders in a matrix organization including Commercial, Scientific Communications, Clinical Science & Operations, Regulatory, Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Value & Access, Clinical Development, Strategy & Business Development, to ensure shared / integrated execution for the rare disease portfolio.
- Create and maintain multi-channel/ omni-channel content engines for digital stakeholder engagement.
- Support RWE and non-interventional projects/ studies across the product lifecycle.
- Prioritizes activity allocation across the therapeutic area portfolio.
- PhD or MD, specialization in outcomes research methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of and proven success in how to conduct complex, global studies.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and projects, as well as expectations.
- Ability to use innovative digital and technological tools for acquiring data.
- Awareness of the limitations of current diagnostic and treatment approaches and ability to articulate to key stakeholders the underlying evidence supporting different clinical approaches and outcomes.
- Fluent in capturing data needs of broader stakeholder groups and can develop data generation projects using existing data sources.
- Understanding of the effect of bias on the interpretation of study results and can incorporate this knowledge into new studies.
- Ability to analyze non-interventional study databases independently. Can provide input into RWE and non-interventional study plans.
- Demonstrated skills in working with experts from other functions and countries and influencing decision making without authority in a complex and matrix environment.
- Comfortable operating in a consensus building role but also able to make specific recommendations and decisions, and drive implementation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional stakeholders, as well as to negotiate with and to influence across different cultures.
- Ability to inspire confidence, both internally and externally in Sanofi Genzyme lead by example and demonstrate collaborative behavior.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.
- A team player; able to collaborate successfully with both internal and external teams.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now