BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Quality Assurance Validation Associate. This is a 15-month term position located in Charlottetown, PE.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting validation and qualification application across systems (equipment qualification, basis of design, design and controls assessment, computer systems, policy etc.)
- Drafting protocols for validation and qualification activities, including participating in their execution.
- Equipment Risk Review Support.
- Supporting CAPA Management.
- Reviewing and approving document changes and executing qualification reports.
- Reviewing and approving incidents.
- Participating in investigations into major or critical incidents.
- Participating and leading internal audits.
- Monitoring and enforcement of GMP requirements during day to day operations for all departments within the company.
- Keeping current with regulations, providing regulatory, compliance advice, consultation and supporting all departments.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, engineering, or similar field.
- Three years of work experience with a food or drug manufacturing company.
- Proficient written and oral communicator.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient at prioritization and scheduling.
- Effective presentation skills.
Closing Date July 9th, 2020Apply Now