BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Project Manager. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Do you have the interpersonal skills and technical expertise to lead product development teams to successfully deliver on project objectives? Can you liaise with an inter-disciplinary team of internal and external stakeholders to provide best-in-class solutions to the development and manufacturing needs of our business partners? If so, apply now!
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating as part of the contract acquisition team during late-stage discussions to finalize the contract.
- Organizing and managing project kick-off meetings for newly signed projects with the business representative.
- Acting as the primary communication conduit between BioVectra and its custom manufacturing clients and promoting direct communication between clients and the required internal company representatives.
- Reviewing signed contracts and the statement of work to keep abreast of the contractual deliverables required to complete the project within committed timelines and budget.
- Utilizing internal project management tracking and reporting tools to keep the project status current.
- Managing service delivery during project execution and communicating with all operational functions in tracking performance against project scope.
- Collaborating with Administrative Services to deliver orders on time and in accordance with client requirements and contractual commitments.
- Evaluating the project goals and deliverables for the client and BioVectra business development team.
- Conducting regular project reviews to ensure opportunities for improvement in future projects are identified and implemented.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- University Degree. B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Engineering preferred.
- M.Sc. would be considered an asset.
- Two (2) years of project management, or equivalent, experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or generics environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Project Management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Project
- Ability to travel as required.
Closing Date: June 16, 2021Apply Now