Therapure Biopharma Inc. is an integrated biopharmaceutical company that provides contract manufacturing services to clients for the development, manufacture, purification, and packaging of therapeutic proteins. The downstream production support technician will assist Operations team during the manufacturing process by ensuring process and suite readiness is met.
- Performs all duties according to the SOPs and cGMPs and all other established safety standards and company policies.
- Maintains housekeeping standards in the manufacturing area including cleaning of the process suites.
- Documents and record all necessary information/data as per SOPs and cGMPs requirements (i.e. observations, test results).
- Operates equipment involved with preparation and manufacture of sterile products, included but not limited to: Parts washer, Autoclave, integrity tester, CIP units.
- Ensures all components/materials are received from warehouse and staged before batch execution, and returned after process completion.
- Stages buffers and equipment as required by process steps
- Responsible for ensuring all parts and tanks are cleaned to the required standards
- Maintains production areas stocked and orders supplies as needed
- Performs any other manufacturing related duties as assigned.
- Minimum post-secondary school diploma
- Pre-employment medical and medical re-examination performed every 2 years will be required as per Therapure’s SOPs
- This position requires vaccination for Hepatitis A and B.
- Job requires shift work including weekends, and occasional extended shifts.
- This position requires lifting/pushing/pulling up to 25kg and direct contact with alcohol/chlorine based disinfectant agents.
- This position requires occasional use of a half face respirator
While we appreciate your interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure Biopharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE:All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references, and criminal records checks (for which a pardon has not been granted).
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known to Human ResourcesApply Now