Therapure Biopharma Inc. is an integrated biopharmaceutical company that provides contract manufacturing services for the client, development, manufacture, purification, and packaging of therapeutic proteins. The Production Support Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing Production equipment and facilities. This includes removal of used components, cleaning of production suites, equipment sanitization. The Production Support Cleaner will maintain GMP compliance within the manufacturing suites.
- Clean and sanitize production suites following cGMPs, gowning requirements, and applicable SOPs.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment.
- Perform all duties according to cGMPs, SOPs, and Health & Safety standards.
- Document information/data as per SOPs and cGMPs following Good Documentation Practices.
- Prepare cleaning solutions, components and materials.
- Order, receive and stage materials/equipment/components as required.
- Any other cleaning duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Pre-employment medical and medical re-examination performed every 2 years will be required as per Therapure’s SOPs
- This position requires vaccination for Hepatitis A and B.
- Job requires shift work including weekends, and occasional extended shifts.
- This position requires lifting/pushing/pulling up to 25kg and direct contact with alcohol/chlorine based disinfectant agents.
- This position requires occasional use of a half face respirator
- Minimum post-secondary school diploma
- Preferred production experience within a GMP environment.
While we appreciate all interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure Biopharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE:All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known. Please notify Human Resources for assistance.
This job profile provides an overview of the minimum requirements of the job and does not include all of the duties inherent, included or associated with the job or with the performance of the job. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job profile as it sees fit to meet the needs of the organization.Apply Now