Job Description Summary
We have a new role for a Product and Scientific Support Representative located in France. The successful candidate will be in charge of providing front line technical/scientific support on the STEMCELL product portfolio to our global customer base and sales staff. As a Product & Scientific Support Representative, you will be accountable for maintaining a high level of service and professional support to all of STEMCELL’s customers in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Develop good STEMCELL products knowledge to readily assist customers with any technical/scientific requests.
- Provide information to sales reps, distributors, and customers on new and existing products, ensuring adequate and timely follow-up.
- Dispatch calls, emails, and web chats from customers.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on experimental design for product optimization and solutions, while escalating complex questions or issues to departmental product specialists.
- Liaise with scientific staff to address customer’s queries and special requests
- Work with customer service to resolve order issues.
- Facilitate product complaints and returns as directed by Supervisor.
- Document all communications and interactions with customers in CRM database.
- Contribute to and maintain STEMCELL Knowledge Database.
- Deliver customer feedback to contribute to new product design.
- Expand technical knowledge on specific product line(s) into a specialty.
- Provide laboratory training to internal staff as part of STEMCELL’s Education Programs.
- Develop Technical and Educational Tools for internal and customer use.
- MSc/BSc with relevant work experience in the biological sciences or related field, or new PhD graduate.
- Broad scientific knowledge and significant hands-on laboratory experience with mammalian cell culture is required.
- Flow cytometry and cell separation experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated passion for science and learning.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, combined with the drive to enhance efficiency by making improvements to operational processes and procedures.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to manage regular interruptions.
- Strong time management and determination to meet short and long-term project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Outstanding communication skills, with talent to explain scientific and technical information to both experts and non-experts alike.
- Experience working with collaborative software programs such as SharePoint and/or Confluence would be preferred.
- Strong English language skills are required. Fluency in additional languages would be an asset.