Job Description Summary
The Online Marketing Coordinator (Products) supports STEMCELL’s online marketing through its website, marketing automation, online and mobile application development, social media, e-newsletters and other online channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all day-to-day website updates, ensuring that the product information stays up to date through diligent administration and management.
- Assist with execution and optimization of product launch campaigns to drive online purchase.
- Support the implementation of new website initiatives to improve product ordering for customers and distributors.
- Ensure product content complies with corporate brand standards and web style guide.
- Analyze and generate data for digital marketing related activities as assigned.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies and digital services to website.
- Manage website customer and distributor accounts to enable ecommerce capabilities.
- Update product ranking and search configuration to ensure products are prioritized in listing and search applications.
- Administer the product information management platform to ensure product data is complete and synchronized with various databases.
- University degree in marketing/communications, mathematics or science.
- Experience or education in life sciences, biotechnology or related field highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of HTML required with other web programming experience preferred.
- Experience with content management systems, product information management and marketing automation.
- Knowledge of Search Marketing tools and best practices preferred.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Dependable, detail-oriented and organized.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!Apply Now