Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi entities in Canada include Sanofi Genzyme (Specialty Care), Sanofi Pasteur (Vaccines), General Medicines and Consumer Healthcare. Together we employ approximately 2,000 people. In 2019, we invested $131 million R&D in Canada, creating jobs, business and opportunity throughout the country.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES FOR THIS JOB:
• Utilize data driven insights to achieve predictive execution, drive informed decision-making, and measure impact and outcomes, then define key learnings based on data and feedback, and iterate to improve outcomes based on learnings.
• Foster a mindset of continuous improvement to integrate Inclusion & Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA), Patient-first approaches, simplification internally and externally, and bringing the outside in (i.e. customer knowledge, stakeholder partnerships) into all aspects of strategy and execution.
• In alignment with global Omnichannel and Digital functions, ensure excellent execution of the Omnichannel and Digital local strategies across promoted brands.
• Help to evolve omnichannel approach to customer engagement by enabling capabilities that facilitate a fully integrated channel content strategy.
• Connect the dots between omnichannel contributions and financial results in order to provide actionable recommendations to internal stakeholders to continuously evaluate and improve execution process and tools.
• Define and facilitate a content planning process that integrates Customer Engagement, Medical, Regulatory, and legal utilizing global assets and tools and in coordination with local agency as appropriate, in order to facilitate agile forward-looking Omnichannel execution.
• Develop operational KPIs to measure vendor performance and drive operational excellence
• Work with the Customer Engagement team to adapt, maintain, and continuously evolve the global (or where global not available) templates and standards for all omnichannels including, but not limited to, websites, emails, direct mail, banner ads.
• Help to create and evolve a modular content framework that creates efficiencies for both the Medical, legal, and Regulatory (MLR) process as well as the campaign execution process in alignment with the local regulatory framework (i.e. PAAB, IMC, Health Canada) and Sanofi policies and processes.
• Build trust and cultivate relationship with MLR colleagues in order to influence decisions related to channel specific questions that are not necessarily brand specific.
• Ensure the utilization of a strong data sets by the entire marketing team to facilitate the definition of a personalized omnichannel customer experience.
• Ensure strong understanding and proactive awareness of market and competitive dynamics that impact the HCP ecosystem and Core (PTW) Brands to integrate these considerations into the Omnichannel strategy.
• Facilitate the implementation and activation of identified digital opportunities to drive value for patients, customers, and Sanofi via new digital tools
• Ensure a basic understanding of disease epidemiology, diagnosis rates, barriers to disease management, current disease options, pros/cons of different treatment options across applicable therapeutic areas.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA or graduate degree a strong preference.
• Minimum 3 years experience in marketing, digital, business operations, strategy or related.
• Strong project management, team facilitation/management, ability to prioritize critical.
• Experience with digital tools, social media, virtual customer engagement, omnichannel preferred.
• Business acumen and brand management experience are definite assets.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND/OR COMPETENCIES
• Project management skills, ability to prioritize according to outcomes/impact and ability to indirectly manage teams
• Demonstrate superb omnichannel communication skills – storytelling, creativity, design, written, verbal and presentation skills
• Solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset; open to new approaches and tools; willing to take thoughtful risks; ability to prioritize and simplify internal and external solutions and approaches
• Strong results orientation and sense of urgency i.e. has a proactive, business-oriented focus with the resolve to set challenging goals and demonstrate the commitment and persistence to achieve them.
• Digital acumen (e.g. social media, big data, AI, IOT) and omnichannel expertise are required.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
• Willingness and ability to facilitate collaboration across functions, global/local, and within Commercial team.
• Demonstrates respect for all individuals independent of race, age, ability, orientation and ensures diverse perspectives are valued in an equitable manner.
• Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, email and presentation software
For positions located in Quebec:
• French: Excellent knowledge required
• English: Professional level required
• Some local travel within Canada may be required; minimal global travel possible.
Employee with a corporate vehicle:
• Drive the vehicle using safe driving practices, while complying with all current applicable laws and regulations, as well as all Sanofi directives.
Manager on the field:
• Demonstrates commitment, leadership and continuous support for the Road Safety Program and their working environment and assure compliance with this program for drivers under their supervision.
Managers at Head Office and Distribution Center:
• Show support for the protection of health, safety and the environment by presenting exemplary behavior and by contributing to the HSE objectives achievement.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Follow Sanofi on Twitter: @SanofiCanada and on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sanofi.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.Apply Now