As a global Research Organization to the biopharmaceutical industry, CellCarta provides access to a broad offering of biomarker platforms and services. We partner with our clients to address the most complex scientific testing needs, delivering customized biomarker testing solutions to further the limitless potential of precision medicine.
We offer our services on a global scale through our laboratories in USA, Canada, Belgium, China and Australia. Combining expertise in histopathology, immune monitoring, proteomics, genomics and sample logistics, we support pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the research and development of innovative new medicines for the treatment of cancer and immune diseases. Working under stringent quality and regulatory requirements, we strive to make a difference in the future treatment options offered to patients.
As part of the team, you will be supporting the CellCarta enterprise server infrastructure as well as the network layer footprint. The overall scope will encompass multiple data centers and multiple cloud environments. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and great communication skills, experience at operational and tactical level and the ability to see the big picture.
- Day to day administration of Linux servers and storage as well as surrounding infrastructure on premises as well as Azure/AWS.
- Regular application installations and configurations as well as maintenance and development of scripts and tools for automation.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Work with Red Hat variations in a mixed Linux/Windows environment.
- Maintenance and support of Active Directory and Group Policy at an enterprise level.
- Support network connectivity from the switch level through firewall.
- Support the ongoing cloud/data center hybrid initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s level or higher in science or IT) with at least 5 years of experience in similar roles with a proven track record of supporting global teams.
- Proven experience with multiple technologies including on-premise and cloud environments.
- Proven experience in server engineering/maintenance/support.
- Proven experience in Linux operating systems.
- Proven experience with Active Directory domains and trusts.
- Has worked in a heavily regulated industry for several years. (finance/healthcare/government)
- A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected. This includes helping the team operationally where needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organized, results orientated team player capable of working under a minimum of supervision.
- Having a entrepreneurial mindset is key
- Understand the needs and requirements from internal departments and translate them to applications
- Be able to see the trends in the market and translate it to new services for the company.