Medical Reporting Curator, Scientific & Medical Affairs
Geneseeq is a research-driven company that specializes in personalized cancer care and aims to provide treatment solutions based on the comprehensive analyses of patients’ genomic profiles. The company is translating scientific knowledge into the well-being of the patients. We aim to bring precision cancer care to patients through the combination of advanced diagnostic technologies including next-generation sequencing (NGS) and up-to-date cancer knowledge base. Geneseeq is currently headquartered both in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and Nanjing, Jiangsu, China, with more than 1500 employees.
As a successful Medical Reporting Curator, you’ll be…
- Applying scientific knowledge to efficiently review and assess the pathogenicity for detected DNA sequence variants.
- Review, refine, and update existing database.
- Assist in writing scientific documents of different types which include regulatory and research-related documents
- In support of the day-to-day operational aspects of clinical reporting process.
- In support of the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must pass the internal Data Protection Training examination.
- MSc students in a Life Science such as Molecular Biology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Attentive to details, good initiative and able to work with changing priorities under tight timelines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
- A good understanding of HIPAA and the data privacy regulation guidelines.
- Excellent scientific writing skills.
- Participation in the co-op program requires that you are in GTA for the duration of the program.
- Applicants may be evaluated for a full-time position at the company following the completion of the co-op program.
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required.