Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest manufacturer of influenza vaccines in the world. We are now building a new vaccine manufacturing facility in Toronto that will produce influenza vaccines to protect seniors, while strengthening Canada’s preparedness for future pandemics. With this historic infrastructure investment, we will continue our investment in research and development – grow our strong footprint in biomanufacturing – and create highly skilled jobs in Canada.
In expanding our site, we are looking for someone experienced in materials planning and procurement to join the Operations team and help drive a major project.
To find out more about this ground breaking investment at the Toronto Site, click here: https://www.sanofi.com/en/media-room/press-releases/2021/2021-03-31-16-05-00-2202566#
The Materials and Logistics Manager reports directly to the Deputy Director – Logistics and Buffer Processing (B200). They will be responsible for all single-use system (SUS) and raw material procurement necessary for manufacturing in the new facility.
- You will lead the logistics and materials management readiness efforts for a brand-new, state-of-the-art Flu vaccine manufacturing facility.
- You will coordinate with local and global peers and suppliers to procure all single-use system (SUS) and raw materials, as well as develop strategies and solutions to ensure the success of the commissioning, qualification, and start-up of this new facility.
- You will be responsible for initiating and leading major change controls for the onboarding of new materials, building product recipes, and designing sampling plans for the future manufacturing operation.
- You will have the opportunity to develop the procedures, batch records, and training materials used by production staff in the new facility.
- You will lead a small team of technical and manufacturing support staff to ensure project deliverables and key milestones are met.
- You will support Qualification protocol execution for new equipment and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (Molecular Biology, Microbiology, etc.), Chemistry, Business, or Engineering.
- Experience with materials management and procurement.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience.
- Materials management/planning/procurement in a Pharmaceutical, Biologics, or other similar industry that applies Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- SAP (preferred) or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional peers to manage/drive multiple Change Controls at the same time.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.Apply Now