Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
- Single point of contact for Planning & Scheduling of maintenance, engineering, calibration and sterility validation activities for designated APU/APT platforms.
- Responsible for operation and administration of the SAP Plant Maintenance module as it relates to the planning and scheduling process.
- Creating reports in order to support maintenance planning functions, continuous improvement, and key performance reporting.
- Lead weekly and annual shutdown maintenance planning and scheduling of reactive and preventive work including work coordination with Engineering, Utilities, Operations, Metrology, Contractors, etc.
- Incorporate Technical Engineering and Engineering Capital Project activities into the technical building shutdown planning.
- In collaboration with end users, plan and schedule internal and external resources required to perform maintenance work within both GxP and no-GxP areas. Enforcing Health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Working with the Materials Coordinator to ensure the availability of both stocked and non-stocked material to ensure execution of maintenance plans and unscheduled jobs.
- Following up with end users and internal maintenance organization both verbally and with metrics to ensure work compliance.
- Lead cross-functional team to review maintenance and engineering project plans and plan efficiently.
- Represent Technical Services for 1 Plan-1 Schedule platform at APT level; Share work order forecast with Production & Supply Chain team for efficient maintenance planning.
- Supporting the Reliability and Maintenance Engineering function. Assisting in the design of reliability and maintenance engineering processes in order to facilitate progressive maintenance management principles.
- Provides support in continuous Improvement, simplification and reporting in alignment with department, site or global objectives.
- Lead cost saving initiative as a financial gatekeeper to reduce external & overtime maintenance cost.
- Participate in annual maintenance budgeting exercise and provide data for budget and compare to plan.
- Develop and implement KPI and reporting tools to capture financial impact of efficient maintenance planning/scheduling.
- Develop and maintain expertise in SAP to ensure optimal use of PM module.
- Works within the policies, procedures and regulations as required by the Company and under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Lack of internal communication.
- Unavailability of assets to perform PM or no-routine activities.
- Resources availability (Material, manpower, External services, etc.).
- Three years community college or equivalent degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or related Engineering program. Maintenance Management Professional (MMP), Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.), Applied Science Technologist (A.Sc.T.), or Certified Technician (C.Tech.), or Professional Engineer (EIT / P.Eng.).
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous related experience.
- Communication, Problem-Solving, Customer Service, Active Listening, Time Management, Transferable Skills, Coordination, Adaptability, Teamwork, Proficient in Enterprise Resource Planning software (SAP PM ERP Software), CMMS Software, MS Excel.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.Apply Now