At Therapure Biopharma Inc. (TBI), we’re specialists in biologics. In our two divisions, Therapure Biomanufacturing, and Therapure Innovations, our passion for quality and patient safety underpins everything we do. Therapure Biomanufacturing is a global contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO); Therapure Innovations is devoted to drug discovery, and research and development. Our scientists are currently developing innovative protein therapeutics in anemia, liver cancer, and hepatitis C.
The Lead, Process Excellence, will be responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives. The Lead, Process Excellence will help to build and drive a culture of sustainable change that focuses on KPI’s, improving productivity and efficiency, with a continued focus on safety and quality.
- Uses skills in Lean/Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation, change and project management, to act as an internal facilitator and lead improvement projects
- Identify, assess and prioritize improvement opportunities with focus on improving productivity and providing return on investment. Identify key operational problems/issues and develop continuous improvement strategies to improve performance across Therapure
- Conduct in depth analysis to identify the root cause of problems and direct improvement efforts. Lead or participate in continuous improvement / business improvement engagements to improve processes and business performance
- Conduct training on improved processes
- Establish metrics to measure success and track sustainability results. Monitor and control processes on an ongoing basis to ensure sustainable change, and further improve and enhance where necessary
- Actively champion continuous improvement and Company goals with all stakeholders. Collaborate with operational/functional departments to develop executable improvement road maps in conjunction with departmental leadership and team members
- Be a continuous improvement leader and support the business goals through coaching teams on process improvement opportunities and tools
- Empower operational staff and associates to present ideas and create improvements and solutions. Support and collaborate with team members across the business to improve processes, knowledge sharing and roll out best practices
- Post-Secondary Education in Engineering, Science, or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in driving high impact projects/improvements; experience should include at least 3 years in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen and ability to link improvements to financial and operational results
- Strong people management or leadership skills, either directly managing a team or proven leadership of cross-functional project team members is required
- Prior training in continuous improvement tools such as Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizan
- Business Acumen – Ability to understand interdependencies when making business decisions
- Critical thinker with ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders (internal & external) without authority
- Strong project management skills
While we appreciate your interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure Biopharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references, and criminal records checks (for which a pardon has not been granted).
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known to Human ResourcesApply Now