Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the incumbent is responsible for a set of human resources management tasks. The primary responsibilities of the position are to:
- Manage time and attendance at work for pay processing;
- Participate in various human resources projects and tasks (OHS, labour relations, performance assessment, training, etc.);
- Responsible for the physical and clerical organization of staffing, labour relations, personnel training and development, and occupational health and safety;
- Internal staffing (posting)
- Coordinate intake and onboarding of new employees.
Education and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Bilingual French – English
- Focus on customer experience;
- Good adaptability;
- Good analytical skills, thoroughness, attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Use discretion.