BIOVECTRA Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
Summary of Position:
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for providing human resource administrative support to both the HR Team and the business stakeholder groups. Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, the HR Coordinator will assist with coordination of recruitment, onboarding, maintenance of employee records and provide administrative support to the employee group.
• Supporting full cycle recruitment process, including creating job postings, posting positions, prescreening candidates, booking interviews, administering skills assessments, and background screening
• Assist with logistics of hiring events
• Assisting Talent Acquisition Specialist with development of formal interview guides
• Supporting Human Resources department employees with transactional HR functions
• Meeting with manager to update and revise job descriptions as required
• Distributing HR policies, procedures and memorandums to the appropriate individuals, divisions or departments across the organization.
• Helping to ensure organization wide compliance with policies, procedures and applicable regulations
• Coordination of employee orientation
• Adhering to BioVectra’s Health and Safety Policy as outlined in CP0010 Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Statements of Principle, and Responsibilities.
• Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
• Post-Secondary degree/diploma, Human Resource specific diploma would be an asset
• Three years experience in a similar setting, previous experience with recruitment is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Service oriented
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Ability to work individually with minimal supervisor in a multi-task environment.
• Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. BIOVECTRA is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable.
We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now