Aworie Canada is an organization that strives to cover a portion of the cost of private mental health counselling for marginalized populations in Ontario who experience economic barriers and/or do not have an extended healthcare insurance plan. We are committed to providing convenient, affordable, and accessible mental health services that enable all individuals to thrive in their community.
Our clients primarily experience mild-to-moderate mental health concerns including, anxiety/stress, depression, trauma/PTSD, grief/loss, relationships issues, anger management, and more.
Aworie is looking for one (1) healthcare administrative lead who is passionate, laid back, and organized. You will be responsible for project management, intake calls, scheduling, email communications, billing, data entry, digital marketing, and follow ups. Ideal candidates will have remote work experience in healthcare clinics and/or hospitals.
You’d be a good fit for the job if you:
– Have superior empathetic listening skills and ability to provide compassionate support for clients in distress;
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide professional communication to our clients;
– Have strong organization and administrative skills that will equip you to efficiently work independently;
– Have excellent digital marketing skills and an ability to manage professional social media profiles;
– Strong leadership skills and ability to provide project management support for other admin assistants;
– Have a passion to work in health equity, anti-oppressive practice, and mental health care; and
– Use a client-centered approach and take initiative to ensure excellent client satisfaction.
– Bachelors degree or diploma in health sciences/medicine, social sciences, business administration, and/or communications/marketing.
– Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– At least 5-years experience working as a virtual assistant/administrator in a healthcare setting.
– Proficient with various content creation tools including, Canva, Adobe, and more.
– At least 5-years experience working as a social media manager is an asset.
– Proficient with Jane App Platform and/or Hubspot Platform is an asset.
– Possession of ASIST Suicide Intervention, SAFETalk Suicide Prevention, and/or Mental Health First Aid certificate is an asset.
Job type: Casual, 6-month contract, Remote
– Flexible schedule, Flextime
– Casual dress
$20.00 per hour
May 31, 2023