We are a diverse and passionate team that supports the Vaccine Business Unit of Sanofi. Headquartered in Lyon, with presence on all continents.
Finance Vaccines R&D team monitors & manages R&D financial performance and trajectory, drives finance planning and forecasting processes across R&D Vaccines, consolidates R&D Results and Risks & Opportunities, and contributes / drives transversal initiatives to improve R&D efficiency and promote simplification, harmonization and automation in R&D finance operating model.
The R&D Vaccines Clinical Finance BP is responsible for supporting the Clinical department.
The R&D Vaccines Clinical FBP will:
• Monitor the overall finance operational performance of the clinical department and the CSC: Opex / Headcounts / FTEs
• Lead the process of strategic planning and the budget process for Opex and Capex for his/her functions
• Work with Procurement & R&D Pharma to identify efficiencies
• Review main projects and forecasts; identifies risks and opportunities and make recommendations in term of investments and resources allocations.
• Align business strategies and forecasts with other R&D functions and ensures consistency of information and data.
• Ensure a comprehensive compliance with all internal control and financial/accounting principles within his/her perimeter and contributes to maintain Business Leaders’ integrated view of finance topics.
• Work transversally with Project Controllers to confirm Risks and Opportunities.
• Manage OneCasa tool for Actual & Forecast
• This role interacts with the broad R&D Finance community, Global & Regional CoE’s, GBUs/Global Functions controllers.
• 10-20 years of experience in Finance
• Knowledge of Group processes
• Organized, proactive and pragmatic
• Appetence for numbers and data
• Team player
• Ability to actively listen to stakeholders’ needs, influence and accept and drive change
• Attention to detail / quality and ability to operate effectively under strict deadlines
• Understanding of Sanofi Finance technology platforms (TM1), processes and controls
• Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Strong analytical capabilities, problem-solver and proven experience working collaboratively and effectively across multiple internal/external stakeholders
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Languages: English, French
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
According to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.Apply Now