For 75 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
Data Reviewer – Toxicology
As a Data Reviewer for our Toxicology team at the Senneville (QC) location, you will be reviewing data while respecting established processes.
In this role, primary responsibilities include:
- Review the data collected on the colonies, for the maintenance of the vivarium spaces, for the management of the equipment or other which is not related to the studies of the customers;
- Transform telemetry, JET and ERG data collected to enable the scientist to analyze it;
- Ensure the integrity of the studies and meet the regulatory agencies requirements by reviewing data according to the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) rules.
- Be able to finalize the revision and corrections of the data, according to the prescribed deadlines.
- Document deviations in procedures in the DEVIL system in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Collaborate with the various resource persons in order to maintain a high level of quality in the documentation of the data
We are looking for the following minimum qualifications for this role:
- DEC in sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years in a GLP environment.
- High attention to details
Role Specific Information:
- Location: 22022 Trans-Canada Highway, Senneville (QC) H9X 1C1
- Transportation: We offer a free shuttle service from the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue train station and John Abbott College to the Senneville site. If you come by car, we also have free parking.
- Pay: 19.50 $ per hour
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Why Charles River?
- Competitive benefits as of the hiring. We pay up to 85% of premiums (health & dental coverage)
- Free gym on site
- Employee and family assistance program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals (telemedicine)
- 3 weeks’ Vacation & 5 Personal day policy
- Many social activities
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country but around the world, please join us, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 300 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 20,000 employees within 110 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 86% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.Apply Now