For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
We are currently seeking to hire a Data Reviewer for our Immunology department for our St-Laurent and Senneville sites.
Why Charles River?
- We offer an excellent integration program for our new employees as well as opportunities for internal growth and career development.
- Our other perks include:
- Competitive benefits & we pay 90% of premiums (health and dental coverage) as of day 1
- Access to a savings and retirement program with employer contribution.
- 3 weeks Vacation and 5 Personal Day Policy.
- Free telemedicine app for you and your family.
- Shuttle service from the Sainte-Anne-de Bellevue train station and from John Abbott College to the Senneville location.
- Free parking.
Work Schedule & Salary:
- Starting salary rate of $19.50/HR.
- Permanent, full-time position from Monday to Friday.
- Hybrid option after 3-4 month training.
What will you work on?
- Ensure accurate review and corrections in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Analytical Procedures (APs) and study plans.
- You ensure that all relevant data is reviewed.
- Ensure review and corrections are finalized according to established deadlines.
- Proactive in obtaining responses to findings. Responsible for documenting any remaining issues during data review clearance.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of a high school education
- Regularly use a computer and other office productivity machines.
- Must be able to remain stationary at least 80% of the time.
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country but also around the world, join us and BE THE DIFFERENCE!
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.Apply Now