For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
Support the Scientists in maintaining study deliverables while respecting timelines and preserving a quality of work compliant with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Analytical Procedures (AP), and study plans. We are currently looking for a Data Management Specialist for our Biomarkers group located in Senneville, Qc.
The following are responsibilities related to the position:
- Contribute to quality control by reviewing analytical procedures, procedure forms, or other related documentation to assigned studies. Follow and ensure the application of GLP, SOPs, special procedures and health and safety rules on their assigned studies.
- Perform and review tabulation of results and participate in writing the study report.
- Collaborate with the Scientist to compile and assemble study deliverables in an audit ready state for submission to the Quality Assurance department (QA) and answer QA findings.
- Preparing or revision of the study summary (e.g. MQS, MVS) when required.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Senior Analyst position:
- DEC in sciences or AEC
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered an acceptable substitute for the specific education and experience listed above. Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude, good interpersonal relationships and professionalism.
- Adapt to changes.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings to improve performance and quality.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office software and data generating software used in the department relevant to their role.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.Apply Now