For 75 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
As a Data Coordinator for our Reporting Services team located at the Senneville site, you will be responsible for providing quality service to our clients by publishing high quality study reports.
In this role, responsibilities may include:
- Prepare data sets in graphical and tabular form, and compile reports in accordance with company and client requirements
- Also review compiled reports to ensure quality requirements and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are met.
If you have the following qualifications, we will train you for the rest:
- Holder of a (DEC) college diploma in office automation (or equivalent)
- Motivated, autonomous and meticulous person
- Positive attitude and a good team spirit
- English reading comprehension is mandatory. Bilingualism in French and English is preferred
Role Specific Information
- Location: Senneville (Shuttle service from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue train station and John Abbott College to the Senneville site), Free parking
- Salary: starting at $18.25/hr
- Schedule: Weekday schedule, Monday to Friday
- Permanent position as of the hiring, full time 37.5hrs per week
- Perks: remote work, occasional on site
Why Charles River?
- Competitive benefits upon hiring. We pay up to 90% of premiums (medical & dental coverage)
- Paid development training
- Employee and family assistance program
- 24/7 access to a doctor and various health care professionals (telemedicine)
- 3 weeks’ Vacation & 5 Personal day policy
- Numerous organized social activities
If you want to contribute to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country, but around the world, join the team, IT’S YOUR TIME!
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 20,000 employees within 110 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 86% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.Apply Now