Synaptive Medical is a Downtown Toronto based company focused on developing medical equipment and applications for neurosurgical procedures. Together, these devices form a full and complete solution of visualization technologies for the operating room. In the past 20 years, the core members of Synaptive Medical have founded and grown multiple successful medical start-ups into international markets. The company has a number of opportunities for motivated people to join the team and share in the challenges and rewards of developing technologies to improve patient care and outcomes in neurosurgery.
As the part-time (12 hours per week) Customer Care Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the service team. The Customer Care Administrator will work closely with the Compliance Specialist and the Product Support team to address service quality compliance issues and needs.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support to service team
- Perform call logging and issue tracking using company record management systems
- Capture customer product feedback and complaints and forward onto appropriate channels
- Identify and suggest potential improvements for internal processes to increase capacity and efficiency
- Process service documentation to ensure timely completion of service activities
- Maintain customer install base according to service activities
- Assist with Service Management System (SMS) software validation activities
What You’ll Need
- Customer service experience
- IT/clinical knowledge an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Office Management Software (ERP)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Database Management tools
- Must be flexible to work in shifts (approx. 12 hours/week)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to think critically, analyze and resolve issues while identifying different options and developing solutions
- Organized, self-motivated and results oriented
The Fine Print
The employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Synaptive Medical is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities.
We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.