For 75 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
Global Computer System Validation Group is looking for a Computer System Validation Project Manager located at any of our current Safety Assessment site.
In this role, primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Coordinate validation effort and ensure completeness of projects and consistency between projects.
- Define and monitor multiple project deliverables and timelines
- Define deployment strategies in line with business needs and coordinates activities for multi-sites deployment with business leads.
- Maintain and provide project timelines and statuses in project management tool.
- Assist the users and project team in the development if the MVP deliverables.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures [SOPs, safety procedures and biosafety protocols].
- Performs analyses and validate benefits related to selected projects.
- In this role, primary responsibilities include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in computer system validation is required.
- Has knowledge in Validation and in GXP, an assets.
- Demonstrate leadership and resourcefulness.
Why Charles River?
- Competitive benefits as of the hiring. We pay up to 85% of premiums (health & dental coverage)
- Employee and family assistance program
- Excellent welcome program for new employees as well as in-house advancement and career development opportunities
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals (telemedicine)
- 4 weeks’ Vacation & 10 Personal day policy
- Many social activities
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country but around the world, please join us, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 300 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 20,000 employees within 110 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 86% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.Apply Now