For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator Talent Acquisition for our human resource department located in either Senneville or Laval, with the possibility to work from home.
The Coordinator Talent Acquisition will partner closely with our Talent Acquisition team and Human Resource Business Partners to ensure the hiring process runs smoothly and will assist on day to day Talent Acquisition operations. Additionally, the incumbent will provide support to our candidates and employees on applications with temporary work permits, maintaining valid temporary work status in Canada and applying for permanent residency.
The following are the minimum requirements related to the Coordinator Talent Acquisition position:
- Develop an informative communication stream with immigration administrators/lawyers.
- Provides guidance and act as a resource person when hiring candidates with a work permit, Entry Visa, Visitor Visa, or Certificat d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ).
- Advise the team and candidates on the process & procedures concerning applications for temporary work permits, maintaining valid temporary work status in Canada and applying for permanent residency.
- Research the appropriate legal documents required for the application process and prepare instruction document lists accordingly.
- Coordinate hiring process for candidates with work permits answer questions and maintain follow-up process to ensure documentation is always valid and up to date.
- Update offer letters to ensure proper information is included.
- Provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Responsible for all employee subvention program opportunities and manage entries and follow-ups.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and process improvements.
- Undergraduate degree in related field and minimum of 2-3 years’ related experience;
- Experience in immigration law is an asset.
- Experience with success factors is an asset.
- Intermediate knowledge in all MS Office applications including (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Superior interpersonal skills with proven ability to prioritize and administer multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines in a rapid changing environment.
- Client focused and service oriented with a proven ability to work with people at all levels and deal effectively and diplomatically in delicate situations. Strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and French, spoken and written.
Charles River, offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Competitive social benefits
- State-of-the-art technology
- Great corporate culture
- Dynamic environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Volunteer program
- Recognition program
- And much more…
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.Apply Now