The Contracts Associate will support the life cycle management of contracts including, but not limited to, contract database maintenance, facilitating review and signature of contracts, point of contact for company records and other administrative tasks as required.
What you’ll do
• Provide expertise in preparing, drafting, editing and formatting contracts, letters, reports, and documents using MS Office Suite, and distribute as required
• Assist in drafting and reviewing of confidential disclosure agreements and other contracts, as required
• Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with company models
• Be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders as it relates to contracts administration
• Maintain internal contracts data base; assist in managing the lifecycle of contracts, such as renewals & closeouts of contracts
• Provide various reports to different stakeholders
• Liaise with contract leads and Finance department regarding contract status
• Review all incoming contract requests and allocate contract review to appropriate department(s)
• Act as primary interface to facilitate document sharing using a virtual data room for external parties, in accordance with IMV confidentiality and data sharing best practices
• Point of contract for company records management and document retention with third party vendor
• Other duties as required
What you’ll need
• Mandatory Education – Degrees, Licenses, Certifications
• Graduate of a recognized legal assistant, paralegal, business administration or office administration program and/or a combination of education, training and progressively responsible experience
We’re looking for
• Contract Management
• Multi Tasking
• Business Writing
• Self Directed
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A little bit about us
IMV Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company that has the potential to make history by developing a first-in-class effective T cell-targeted immune therapy for cancer. We have built an unprecedented delivery platform (DPX) that generates targeted immune cells directly into the human body, which produces robust, and sustained capabilities to destroy cancer. DPX is the engine that drives our lead drug candidate, Maveropepimut-S (DPX-Survivac), which has successfully completed multiple Phase 1/1b trials, generating best-in-class results in advanced recurrent ovarian cancer and Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Our Platform Enables a Strong, Sustained Immune Response
The unique “no-release” mechanism of action of our DPX Platform allows antigen-presenting cells (APCs) to be attracted to the injection site, facilitating antigen presentation to immune cells. All our immunotherapies and vaccines candidates are formulated with the DPX platform, giving them the ability to generate, in vivo, a targeted, robust and sustained immune response against cancer cells or viruses.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Please indicate in your application, your salary expectations and your availability for this position.
Compensation will be determined based upon skill set and experience of the selected candidate and benchmarking for the position. IMV offers paid vacation, health/ dental plan, employee assistance program, stock options, and annual bonuses.
If you feel that you are the best candidate for this position, please apply through the “Apply Now” button.
Applications will be considered until May 13th 2022
*We appreciate your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We reserve the right to request interview candidates to complete skill/ behavior based assessments as part of the interview process.
Strong Science Needs Bright Minds
At IMV, we have high standards. And even higher aspirations.
Our drug candidates are helping us build on this promise. Our technology provides the tools that underscore this mission. And our people are the heart of our operation-the ultimate value-drivers upon which we, as a Company, rest.
We Work Better Together
Curing diseases-especially the ones that continue to evade and outpace even the brightest minds in our industry-is hard work. Despite the intensity and ferocity of our business, the one thing we do not have to worry about is the morale and the spirit of our people. We work hard and we play hard. Our people enjoy our drive, our mission and the road less traveled. As it turns out, that does make all the difference.
We aim high with our mission, so we expect high performance from our people. Whether you are evaluating T cell responses, coordinating clinical operations with our partners, or working with our investor base, we depend on you to help realize the full value of our organization. In turn, we value you, and what you can bring to our Company. We support you in enjoying life fully while working towards your professional goals. Above all, we cultivate the camaraderie that is the hallmark of our corporate culture.Apply Now