IMV is seeking a passionate Clinical Research Associate to join our growing team. The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will be responsible for all the monitoring activities of clinical studies performed by IMV. The CRA will coordinate the activities from sites identification to close-out visits, will monitor clinical studies and will oversee the CROs monitors. This position will also require maintaining and preparing study documentation along with participating in the clinical development strategies.
This position will be home-based with travel for site visits and to IMV offices. The successful candidate will ideally be located in the Montreal or Toronto area.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and oversee clinical activities from the start-up to the completion of the trials
- Develop and ensure adherence to clinical trial timelines
- Participate in the design, planning and implementation of clinical trials
- Prepare, review and approve trial-related documents
- Ensure proper communication of study progress to stakeholders
- Identify, lead and manage CRO monitor
- Responsible for the quality and compliance with protocols and study procedures and ensure audit readiness
- Collaborate in the development of clinical SOP and guidelines
- Communicate and support clinical investigators
- Coordinate and manage the Investigational Product and clinical samples operations.
- Participate in the analysis of clinical trial results
What you’ll need
- Mandatory Education- Degrees, Licenses, Certifications
- Bachelor degree in biological sciences (or equivalent) OR Registered Nurse
- At least 5 years experience as a CRA
- Experience in Oncology a must
Skills and Abilities
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize
- Show adaptability and empowerment
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Experience with CRO and vendors selection (RFP, Bid Defense)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
- Strong scientific knowledge
- Experience in oncology
We’re looking for
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
A little bit about us
IMV Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company that has the potential to make history by developing a first-in-class effective T cell-targeted immune therapy for cancer. We have built an unprecedented delivery platform (DPX) that generates targeted immune cells directly into the human body, which produces robust, and sustained capabilities to destroy cancer. DPX is the engine that drives our lead drug candidate, Maveropepimut-S (DPX-Survivac), which has successfully completed multiple Phase 1/1b trials, generating best-in-class results in advanced recurrent ovarian cancer and Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Our Platform Enables a Strong, Sustained Immune Response
The unique “no-release” mechanism of action of our DPX Platform allows antigen-presenting cells (APCs) to be attracted to the injection site, facilitating antigen presentation to immune cells. All our immunotherapies and vaccines candidates are formulated with the DPX platform, giving them the ability to generate, in vivo, a targeted, robust and sustained immune response against cancer cells or viruses.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Salary and Benefits:
This will be a salaried position, depending on skill and experience. Please indicate in your application, your salary expectations and your availability for this position.
Compensation will be determined based upon skill set and experience of the selected candidate and benchmarking for the position. IMV offers paid vacation, health/ dental plan, employee assistance program, stock options, and annual bonuses.
If you feel that you are the best candidate for this position, please apply through the “Apply Now” button.
Please clearly indicate in your application how you meet the requirements for this role and why you think you would be the best candidate for the role.
Applications will be considered upon receipt
*We appreciate your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We reserve the right to request interview candidates to complete skill/ behavior based assessments as part of the interview process.
Strong Science Needs Bright Minds
At IMV, we have high standards. And even higher aspirations.
Our drug candidates are helping us build on this promise. Our technology provides the tools that underscore this mission. And our people are the heart of our operation-the ultimate value-drivers upon which we, as a Company, rest.
We Work Better Together
Curing diseases-especially the ones that continue to evade and outpace even the brightest minds in our industry-is hard work. Despite the intensity and ferocity of our business, the one thing we do not have to worry about is the morale and the spirit of our people. We work hard and we play hard. Our people enjoy our drive, our mission and the road less traveled here in Halifax. As it turns out, that does make all the difference.
We aim high with our mission, so we expect high performance from our people. Whether you are evaluating T cell responses, coordinating clinical operations with our partners, or working with our investor base, we depend on you to help realize the full value of our organization. In turn, we value you, and what you can bring to our Company. We support you in enjoying life fully while working towards your professional goals. Above all, we cultivate the camaraderie that is the hallmark of our corporate culture.
Happy Employees Produce Strong Results.Apply Now