We are seeking a Client Service Representative for our Client Service group located in Senneville, Québec.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare general information, bid and proposal packages, from generic letters to full proposals
- Use provided information to create scope of work sections for inclusion in SOWs
- Work closely with Scientific staff to prepare appropriate outlines
- Forward SOWs internally once they are sent by the Client Manager
- Assist with updating and maintaining applicable databases
- Update SalesForce (SFDC) and help the Client Managers keep the opportunities up to date
- Create and maintain department files (including electronic files)
- Assist with the preparation of marketing and client services presentations
- Save authorizations in the appropriate place
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Education: D.E.C or equivalent in science, business or marketing related discipline. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: 1-2 years customer service or related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Other: Bilingual, strong communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and attention to detail required. Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 13,000 employees within 80 facilities in 23 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 80% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2017.Apply Now