Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi entities in Canada include the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Care Business Unit, the General Medicines and Established Products Business Unit, Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines), Sanofi Genzyme (specialty care) and Sanofi Consumer Health. Together they employ close to 1,900 people. In 2015 Sanofi companies invested $133.3 million in R&D in Canada, creating jobs, business and opportunity throughout the country.
- Accountable for delivering financial objectives, as well as brand results linked to the relevant customers/accounts. manages their territory like it is their own business.
- Develops and implements integrated business/account plans that deliver the budgeted revenue and proper utilization of resources for Sanofi brands, in major key accounts, including advocate development, access, budget management, promotional material and product samples.
- Solves issues for the customer, mitigates risks and is the link for the customers/accounts with other field resources. (MSL, Patient Service representative and Strategic Account Managers) and internal functions.
- Responsible for driving effective customer relationship aligned to customer persona to create unique customer experience.
- Combined solid product knowledge with innovative sales approaches (omnichannel) demonstrate thorough knowledge of products by effectively communicating appropriate clinical, technical, therapeutic, disease state and product information to customers to quickly grow brand uptake into a strong revenue base for the organization.
- Integrate “digital assets” and strategies in day-to-day interactions (remote and live) with customers/accounts.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven strategic thinker to perform comprehensive analysis and ability to use the various data sources (Xponent, TSA sales, FSA data, activities, market insight) to formulate short and long-term customer plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Define key learnings based on data and feedback and iterate by adjusting approach to improve outcomes based on learnings.
- Foster a mindset of continuous improvement to integrate Inclusion & Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA), Patient-first approaches, simplification internally and externally, and bringing the outside in (i.e. customer knowledge, stakeholder partnerships) into all aspects of territory planning and execution.
- Develop comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders whilst maximizing performance.
- Tactically implement account plans, delivery, and monitoring targets.
- Demonstrate advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the therapy area, competitor market and patient journey.
- Manage usage and inventory of promotional and samples items to be given away to offices to ensure optimal ROI.
- Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy.
- Liaise and collaborate with field cross-functional teams (Patient Service team, Inside Sales team and medical science liaison, Strategic Account Managers to develop integrated account plan.
- Liaise and collaborate with and internal functions like customer service, marketing, BO&S, PV and medical.
- Lead educational initiatives such as speaker meetings, webinars, and conferences.
- Responsible for providing market input and competitor intelligence; Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Able to take a bigger picture view of own territory to assess and analyze the potential to grow business.
- Work cross-divisionally to develop a “One-Sanofi” approach to key customers.
- Act as an internal advocate for the customer; cultivates internal relationships and leverages to drive business objectives.
- Manage promotional budget effectively and in a compliant manner.
- Managing promotional spend and activity in line with annual budgets.
- Effective customer guidance and efficient budget allocation under the principle of ROI analysis.
- Build strong relationships with KOLs and key customers to identify customer needs and drive commercial development.
- Gain and share competitive, patients and account, cooperation insights to build value added insights.
- Identify untapped potentials and drive new opportunities (out of the box thinking).
- Consistently share best practices across all functions.
- Participate in relevant congresses and symposia/international meetings and be updated on scientific information concerning our products, competitors, and therapy area.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of customer facing experience (as a rep.).
- Several years of experience working with KOLs and building partnerships.
- Cardiovascular account management experience is an asset.
- Flexibility, agility and quick to adapt to new situations in a competitive marketplace.
- Strong analytical acumen understands how to increase net sales/profitability and return on investment; able to build simple business plans.
- Ability to use market insight, clinical and medical data sets to build commercial arguments/propositions.
- Driver’s license.
- Proven sales excellence track record.
- Successful development and implementation tactical business plans into sales targets.
- Working self-independent, service minded, customer and relationship focused and takes support when needed in time from the team.
- Digitally savvy – on what and how, experience with omnichannel activities and programs.
- Excellent verbal & written presentation skills in both English and French is required.
Health, Safety and Environment related to company vehicle:
- Maintain all COVID related safety protocols.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.Apply Now