Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Responsible for the application and administration of group benefits (including group insurance, pension & savings, leaves of absence & Disability, and Total Wellbeing). Functions as the primary contact for all benefits vendors and partners in issues related to plan administration, process implementation and improvement.
Maintains and processes a variety of confidential information.
- Manage the total wellbeing portal functionality, content, and reporting
- Responsible for the administration of the leaves of absence programs and policies.
- Act as back-up and French specialist for group insurance programs, including all activities related to enrolment or reenrollment, benefit changes, policy updates and billing.
- Provide support in French for pension processes where required
- Liaise with carriers, providers and consultants in monitoring services and billing.
- Act as escalation point for employee questions and issues that cannot be resolved by benefits vendors or partners. Also provides support to HR organization in the areas of wellbeing, benefits and leave of absence.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Manage projects and initiatives related to wellbeing and absence, working in close partnership with other HR COE and departments
- Contribute to the development and improvement of processes, methodologies and tools related to the management of wellbeing, benefits and leaves of absence plans.
- Ensure collaboration with external consultants and insurers.
- Support governance activities related to group insurance plans.
- University degree – ideally in Human Resources.
- 5+ years’ progressive experience in benefit administration and disability management.
- Pension administration an asset.
- Vendor management.
- Workday or other HRIS asset.
- Team focused.
- Business focused with a service mindset.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Technical and analysis skills.
- Integrity and trust.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Intermediate knowledge of other applications.
- French: Advanced – Excellent knowledge.
- English: Advanced – Excellent knowledge.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.Apply Now