The Appointment Services team is seeking a student to support data management and data entry. There is an opportunity for the student to learn about how hospitals complete referral and booking management of clients in a hospital. We are anticipating this to be a 16 week placement, working approximately 10 hours per week.
Holland Bloorview is committed to fostering a climate of equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. This commitment is central to, and mutually supportive of, our research excellence mandate. We welcome and respect the diversity of all members of our community and we support an inclusive culture for our clients, families, research scientists, staff, participants, trainees, volunteers, trustees, and partners. We welcome applications from Black individuals and other racialized persons, Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2SA+ persons, and others who may contribute to further diversification of ideas within our community. Holland Bloorview is committed to fair assessment of a candidate’s abilities, and consideration for diversity of thought, method, and experience, including non-traditional career paths.
- Data entry, data organization and management
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and clients
- Administrative projects include audits, use of analytical skills, and problem solving.
- Meet with Ambulatory managers to discuss ideas and updates on projects
- Booking Zoom Meetings
- General administration tasks (formatting, PowerPoint, Word processor, etc.)
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to advance client/patient experience through work and daily practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at a Canadian post-secondary education institution
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred and legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
- Analytical skills at the post-secondary level
Shows accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage outlook calendar
- Time management skills
- Familiarity with Zoom
- Familiarity with word processor or google docs
- Demonstrates ability to work as part of a team and be a team player
We invite you to view this opening at http://hollandbloorview.appone.com.Apply Now