Innovation is the DNA of the biotechnology sector. As an industry, biotech misses out on reaching its full potential when pools of skilled talent, like new graduates and persons with disabilities, remain untapped. BioTalent Canada welcomes the collaboration with bio-economy firms and other stakeholders to make its wage subsidy programs a success.
- Gain access to funds to hire
- Leverage a pool of workers eager to enhance their skills
- Develop new talent for future recruitment needs
Apply to a wage subsidy program today!
Are you hiring?
- Internationally Educated Professionals > BioReady™ Paid Internship Program
- Recent STEM graduates > Science Horizons
- STEM or business students > Student Work Placement Program
- Recent graduates > Career Focus Green Jobs
BioReady™ Paid Internship Program
Offers up to $11,500 in wage subsidies to bio-economy employers who hire, accommodate and train Internationally Educated Professionals to help them better integrate into Canada’s bio-economy.
Offers up to $15,000 in wage subsidies over six months to bio-economy employers to hire a recent science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) graduate into a STEM position with an environmental focus.
Student Work Placement program
Offers up to $7,000 in co-op wage subsidies to bio-economy employers to hire students registered in STEM or business programs at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
Career Focus Green Jobs
Offers up to $13,500 in wage subsidies over six months to employers to hire a recent graduate from any discipline into a “green job”.