BioTalent Canada’s National Compensation Guide
Get your digital copy of the 2020-2021 National Compensation Guide for the bio-economy today!
Improve recruitment and retention. Offer competitive salaries and benefits.
BioTalent Canada’s National Compensation Guide is a valuable tool for any organization’s human resources department. You can’t rely simply on your company’s intangibles—like office environment and work-life balance— to recruit and retain talent. These things could factor into a candidate’s final decision or a current employee’s level of contentment, but concerns like compensation, benefits, and bonus structure are your organization’s best opportunity to land a coveted recruit and a serious consideration to any employee weighing their options.
This comprehensive compensation guide reviews 36 job functions within the Canadian bio-economy. It includes a general job description and experience level, essential and technical skills and education needed to perform the role effectively, and an overview of salaries and benefits.
The more you know.
BioTalent Canada’s National Compensation Guide gives your decision-makers the knowledge they need to plan the most efficient personnel recruitment and retention strategies.
- Gain access to affordable industry-standard compensation practices.
- Benchmark your compensation packages against the market.
- Benefit from market intelligence to retain top talent and reduce turnover.
- Tap into market knowledge to hire with confidence and success.
Job functions included:
- Animal Care Attendant
- Animal Care Technician
- Business Development Manager
- Chemical Engineer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Data Manager
- Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
- Development Project Manager
- Finance Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Instrument Technician
- Laboratory Worker
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Manufacturing Worker
- Marketing Manager
- Medical Science Liaison
- Pre-Clinical/Clinical (Field Trial)
- Product Manager
- Production Planner/Scheduler
- Project Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Research Director
- Research Manager
- Research Scientist
- Sales Representative
- Scientific/Medical Writer
- Technical Support Manager
- Vice-President of Manufacturing
- Vice-President of Research & Development
Members of the following industry associations could qualify for a free copy of the National Compensation Guide:
Members of the following industry associations get an additional 25% discount off the pre-order price. Before you place your order, please request your discount code by clicking on one of the links below:
Contact BioTalent Canada at email@example.com if you have any questions or want more information.