BioTalent Canada’s National Compensation Guide
You will receive an email with a link to access the compensation guide within three (3) business days.
Please note: while printing capabilities have been disabled, your license has no expiration date and the link will work in perpetuity.
Get your digital copy of the 2021-2022 National Compensation Guide for the bio-economy today!
Strengthen your recruitment and retention. Offer salaries and benefits that align with industry standards.
BioTalent Canada’s National Compensation Guide is an essential piece of any organization’s human resources department. Today’s workers look at more than a base salary. To compete for talent—especially those with sought-after industry-agnostic—bio-economy companies need to offer current and compelling compensation packages.
While salaries are a key element, even companies with limited resources can improve their offerings with benefits such as healthcare savings accounts, professional development opportunities, creative offerings that promote employee wellness, mentoring, coaching, flexible hours, and more.
This comprehensive compensation guide reviews 34 job functions within the Canadian bio-economy. It includes a general job description and experience level, essential and technical skills and education needed to perform the role effectively, and an overview of salaries and benefits.
The more you know.
BioTalent Canada’s National Compensation Guide empowers your decision-makers to design robust recruitment and retention strategies that meet the expectations of today’s candidates.
- Gain access to affordable industry-standard compensation practices.
- Benchmark your compensation packages against the market.
- Benefit from market intelligence to retain top talent and reduce turnover.
- Tap into market knowledge to hire with confidence and success.
Job functions included:
- Animal Care Attendant
- Animal Care Technician
- Business Development Manager
- Chemical Engineer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Data Manager
- Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
- Development Project Manager
- Finance Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Instrument Technician
- Laboratory Worker
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Manufacturing Worker
- Marketing Manager
- Medical Science Liaison
- Pre-Clinical/Clinical (Field Trial) Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Production Planner/Scheduler
- Project Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Research Director
- Research Scientist
- Sales Representative
- Scientific/Medical Writer
- Technical Support Manager
- Vice-President of Research & Development
Members of the following industry associations could qualify for a free copy of the National Compensation Guide:
Members of the following industry associations get an additional 25% discount off the pre-order price. Before you place your order, please request your discount code by clicking on the appropriate links below:
Members of the following industry associations get an additional 10% discount off the pre-order price. Before you place your order, please request your discount code by clicking on the appropriate links below:
Contact Marie at [email protected] if you have any questions or want more information.