Students at the University of Victoria in Victoria, British Columbia, learn from globally recognized biomedical researchers.
UVic students are trained to work across subject areas and receive some of the most hands-on practical training Canada—UVic has the largest mandatory lab-based training curriculum in British Columbia.
HOW DOES CO-OP WORK?
You can hire students for four-month work terms starting in January, May and September. Post your job two to three months before the start date.
Students are trained to be ready to join your team—they complete a professional prep course and are ready to put their academic skills into practice.
Our team will help connect you with the students who have the skills and experience you’re looking for.
WHY HIRE FROM UVIC?
• Join 1,350+ employers from every sector
• Hire for diverse short-term roles year-round
• Get personalized support from our co-op staff
• Connect with many funding opportunities
• Tap into a proven recruitment strategy – many UVic graduates return to work for former co-op employers
HOW TO HIRE
Email [email protected] or call 250-721-6616 and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Learn more at uvic.ca/employers.