Corporate Discount Plan for BioTalent Canada Partners
Did you know exercise can improve your concentration, boost your creativity and reduce stress? BioTalent Canada in partnership with Goodlife Fitness is pleased to offer a Goodlife Corporate Membership Program discount to BioTalent Canada’s partners.
Benefits for employers
- Improved profitability
- Improved employee productivity
- Higher job satisfaction
- Reduced absenteeism and disability time
- Increased employee retention
Benefits for employees
- 43% off regular all-access membership rates
- Ease of payment through employer
- Improved endurance and strength
- Improved quality of life
- Increased energy levels and concentration
- Reduced stress
- Reduced physical and mental strain
- Free access to 24 Hour Fitness Gym locations in the US
Who can participate?
The Goodlife Corporate Membership Program is available to all employees of BioTalent Canada’s partners and their family members. “Family member” is defined as a husband, wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, or dependents of the qualifying employee, living together under the same roof, in accordance with GoodLife’s Minimum Age Policy.
Are you eligible?
Platinum, Gold Plus, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Supporting partners of BioTalent Canada are eligible to participate.
The annual Corporate Membership rate for your company is $599.00 plus applicable taxes, per member, per year. The bi-weekly payment will be $24.00 plus tax.
How to register
Enrollment is easy. To access the online Corporate Membership Program registration tool, you must:
- Contact Jules at [email protected] / 613-235-1402, ext. 220 to request your BioTalent Canada Unique ID Number
- Visit https://corporate.goodlifefitness.com, select BioTalent Canada from the drop-down menu and enter your BioTalent Canada Unique ID Number
- The Goodlife Corporate Memberships Program is currently only available to employees of BioTalent Canada’s partners.
- Organizations that have an existing agreement with Goodlife Fitness are exempt from this program
- GoodLife Fitness’ minimum age policy for participation is 12 years
- To add others, the main participant (an employee of a BioTalent Canada partner) must be a member first