Artron is a leader in the medical devices industry, specializing in rapid diagnostics products. Headquartered in British Columbia, our operations span globally to meet the various needs of partners around the world. We pride ourselves on providing the best products and customer service to our clients through our innovative technology and collaborative work culture.
Our BC head office location is seeking a full-time QC Assistant to support our growing international client base.
What you will do:
- Analyzes finished products of each order for package design, label product information, product categorizations, and product accessories completion.
- Evaluate the materials routinely used during production and components during production by running specific tests of quality.
- Conducts sampling inspection to make sure products are aligned with ISO standards. Completes exported products inspection report keeps an efficient record, and labels inspected samples.
- Collects feedback and information regarding customers with product quality or performance by investigating all parts of the production process.
- Completes daily maintenance routine for the QC room.
- Recording incoming QC documents to ensure all raw data, protocol, reports, and other critical documents are appropriately filed for future use.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry and other related study fields.
- 1 year working on biological lab-related positions in biotechnology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries.
- Ability to inspect and monitor product quality and production procedures.
- Pay close attention to details and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a collaborative working environment.
- Highly adaptive and flexible
- Master in MS office, Ai, and Photoshop programs.
- Effective verbal and written skills in English.
- Class 5 Driver License
- Able to speak Mandarin, Chinese