Job Description Summary
The Program Associate plays a key role in expanding STEMCELL’s rapidly growing product lines. This position is primarily responsible for preparing the documentation and information summaries required to launch new products. It is also involved in the management of established product lines to ensure they are profitable and meeting corporate growth targets. The Program Associate will report to Manager, Business Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the setup and commercial launch of new products.
- Prepare product descriptions, references, MSDS, and other information summaries.
- Attend and prepare minutes for regular team and project meetings as required.
- Ensure product line metrics are tracked and communicated to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Assist in the day to day management of assigned product lines.
- Assist in the selection of new product lines and help to prioritize them.
- Manage feedback from customers and the sales team on product performance and service levels.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of STEMCELL products, key markets, customers, collaborators and competitors globally.
- Minimum BSc with 4+ years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or R&D in the life sciences sector or a MSc with 2+ year of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and summarize scientific information accurately.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of scientific concepts and principles.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities. If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please use ‘apply now’ to apply on our careers site.Soumettre une demande maintenant