Interested in the field of social entrepreneurship, healthcare, or biotechnology? Want to make a real impact while doing what you love?
RetinaLogik Biotech Inc. is a social enterprise based out of Calgary, Alberta. We believe everyone deserves access to quality vision care: With RetinaLogik software, life-changing eye exams can be delivered on intelligent and portable devices at a fraction of the cost.
Our mission is to prevent vision loss for millions by making smarter vision screening accessible for everyone, everywhere.
We’re looking for a team member who is as excited about making a difference as we are, and who is passionate about biotechnology with inclusive, human-centred design.
Application instructions: Please submit a resume and cover letter by June 24th, 2022. Applications can be submitted either through the application portal or over email to: [email protected] addressed to Julia St. Amand with the subject line “Application: Operations Analyst”. We thank all applicants, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Title: Operations Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Duration: WIL placement, September- December
● Identify, assess, and track funding opportunities using standardized tools and documents.
● Implement operational projects and optimize day-to-day functions.
● Support our corporate team with drafting and executing strategies, reports, and presentations key to our operations.
● Develop engaging content, link building and managing our social media presence on various platforms.
● Plan and implement a marketing/advertising strategy with measurable KPIs.
● Support the corporate team across a wide range of projects on the sales, marketing, and daily operational side.
● Contributing to the ongoing development of our operational processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
● Excellent oral & written communication skills.
● A self-motivated team player who is highly enthusiastic about working in the
● Experience working on a team /or similar project that took product from concept through to launch.
● The ability to learn quickly and easily (and the hunger to want to do so!).
● You self-identify as a great communicator with an energetic, action-oriented nature.
● Student in business with project management experience or equivalent is preferred.
● Student must be an Alberta resident.
Other majors will be considered depending on previous experience, passion, and skillset.
Note: Applications must meet the criteria of the student work placement program. You can find more information on the requirements here.Soumettre une demande maintenant