Job Description Summary
As a member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Associate successfully supports STEMSOFT clients through their software implementation and supports clients in production while collaborating with our multidisciplinary team. This role executes training and technical projects to support clients and STEMSOFT customer success operations and facilitates tier 1 support.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of the Customer success team you will be accountable to your teammates in Product and Customer Success, working to support and advocate for our clients. You will:
- Deliver live, online training programs following a script
- Create, review and import customer configuration under the supervision of a Customer Success Manager or Consulting Subject Matter expert
- Take the lead in process improvement projects and work with the customer success team to implement changes
- Filter support calls and provide basic support and troubleshooting, routing and escalating issues to tier 2 support as needed.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream and downstream colleagues including clients, client IT, corporate IT, external partners, Product and Customer Success teammates.
- Contribute to the steady improvement of our existing service offerings
- Collaborate with the other members of the team to provide just enough documentation to support the operational need
- Attend and contribute to meetings including standup, retrospective, and iteration planning
- Document tasks, cases, project activities, and billable hours using STEMSOFT customer success CRM and ECM systems.
- Focus on consistently delivering functional services to the standards we expect
- Raise and remove impediments raised by the team and department
- Adhere to the practices and principles the team and department have committed to
- Ensure deliverables meet the acceptance criteria given
- Help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Assist in and support the delivery of our products and services to our customers
- Help the team improve their skillsets and understanding in areas where you have particular expertise
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability
- Where required, consent to a background check before accessing patient data
- Other duties as assigned
The qualifications of the Customer Success Associate include:
- Degree in Medical laboratory technology, Biology, or equivalent experience
- Possession of excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems under time pressure with frequent interruptions, and work effectively in a variety of roles with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Passion for quality, end-user satisfaction, and continuous improvement
- Curiosity about healthcare, cell therapy, and biological manufacturing
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint or Google Suite
- Desire to work on something that makes a meaningful contribution to people's lives
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities. If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please use ‘apply now’ to apply on our careers site.Soumettre une demande maintenant