Artron is a leader in the medical devices industry, specializing in rapid diagnostics products. Headquartered in British Columbia, our operations span globally to meet the various needs of partners around the world. We pride ourselves on providing the best products and customer service to our clients through our innovative technology and collaborative work culture.
Our BC head office location is seeking a full-time Business Development Assistant to support our growing international client base.
What you will do:
It’s expected the personnel to perform with a well-rounded skill set in assisting the sales department operation with maintaining effective communication and coordination skills. The personnel will need to apply highly organizing skills in managing clients’ orders.
- Assists to resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Assists to maintain the customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates; prepares and distributing monthly reports.
- Assisting the BD manager to set up work calendar and schedule and domestic travel itineraries.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Deal with telephone enquiries and, where relevant, take notes from the enquiries, ensuing the query is passed to the relevant work colleague.
- Contributes to organizational development initiatives as required.
- To act as an initial point of contact, liaising and dealing effectively with external and internal stakeholders.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor of Marketing, Business Administration relevant study fields.
- 1+ years working as a Sales support/ digital marketing assistant/ office admin relevant job content.
- Master in MS Office and other applicable computer software.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in design software applications, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite.
- Ability to work as a member of an integrated team and independently in an open office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to conduct effective communication with the sales team for any key information.
- Excellent tasks prioritize skills and information organization skills with the ability in multitasking.
- Highly attention to detail and goal-oriented individuals.
- Class 5 Driver License
- Biology tech firm and pharmaceuticals company-related working experience.
- Mandarin, Chinese